Some of the cookies we use are absolutely necessary (absolutely necessary cookies). These are essential for the proper functioning of the website and allow you to browse and use its functions.
Absolutely necessary cookies do not recognize your personal identity. Without them, however, we cannot offer effective operation of our website. In addition to the absolutely necessary cookies, there are also performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for example, which pages they visit most and if they receive error messages from websites. These cookies collect aggregate, anonymous information that does not identify a visitor. They are used exclusively to improve the performance of a website.
We also use functionality cookies. These cookies allow the Website to remember the user’s options such as name, language or region to provide improved and personalized features. They can also be used to provide services requested by the user, such as viewing videos or using social media.
Google Analytics Cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to help us improve our site and its operation. Cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors of the website, from which users have visited the site and the pages they visited
Performance and analysis cookies (required)
These cookies collect anonymous information about your navigation. They make it possible to conduct statistics, measure the audience and frequency of our website. They are only used to improve the performance of our services. If you do not accept the above cookies we will not be able to know when and for what purpose you visited our website
Social networking and advertising cookies
They allow you to receive advertisements based on your interests outside of our site. We also use the services provided by third parties to create a link to social networks such as “I like it!” or “Share” Facebook on the pages of our products.
Functional Cookies (required)
These cookies are necessary to allow you to take advantage of the basic functions of our website and to guarantee the optimal navigation on our website. They will always be active as they are a prerequisite for using our site.
Follow VOGE on Social Media!
You want to learn VOGE news and announcements, but also to contact us easily and quickly for any question or clarification, regarding the model you are interested in?
PERSONAL DATA REQUEST FORM
1. By using this form, as natural persons who trade with our Company, “Mototrend S.A” (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) you may exercise your prescribed General Data Protection Regulation (EE) 2016/679 rights relating to your personal data processed by our Company.
2. Our Company informs you that, according to the current legislation, is committed to evaluate your request and to proceed with its satisfaction, if it is possible, within the prescribed time frame. In any case, you will be notified immediately of any developments regarding the progress of your request.
3. You can submit the information request form in the following ways:
– either electronically, by sending an email: [email protected]
– or by sending a letter to the offices of our Company (56 Vryoulon Street, New Philadelphia, PC 14341, Athens).
4. The data you provide to us when you are completing this form will be used by our Company exclusively for the examination and satisfaction of your request. Depending on the nature of your request, your information will be forwarded to the relevant departments of our Company for the purpose of timely and valid examination.
5. Our Company will make every effort to take the required action within thirty (30) days from the date of exercise of your right (in case of postal delivery from the date of receipt), unless the work relating to its satisfaction your request is characterized by peculiarities and / or complications, on the basis of which the Company reserves the right to extend the time of completion of the actions. In the event of any extension of the relevant response, you will be notified within thirty (30) days from the submission of your request.
6. The application with your personal data will be kept for a period of five (5) years in the archive of our Company, with the possibility of extension of the relevant period in case of exercising legal claims and however in accordance with the current legal framework. In case the request is made by an employee of the Company, this will be maintained for five (5) years from the date of termination of the employment relationship.
7. You have the right to file a claim, before the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (Kifissias 1-3, Athens, P.C. 11523, 210 6475600, [email protected])
8. For more information about your rights, you can always contact our Company by phone at 2102585991 and electronically to [email protected]
Please fill in carefully all of the following fields, in order to ensure optimal management and satisfaction of your request:
Status (employee, dealer, customer, etc):
Contact number 2:
1. ID Photocopy
2. 2. Other document of identification
1. Only the natural person (Subject), who is concerned with personal data, can submit a request. Be sure to fill in either your postal address or e-mail address in case you want a written response. Be sure to fill out either a contact phone number or your email address. Also, your VAT is mandatory to verify your details and to efficiently process your request.
2. The contact phone number is required for communication with the applicant in case it is deemed necessary by our Company for any additional data concerning either the verification of his data or satisfying his relevant request.
3. Representative data
Status (employee, dealer, customer, etc)
Mobile phone number:
Attached documents 4:
1. ID Photocopy
2. 2. Other document of identification
3. Request to exercise rights
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling right
1. In the case of representation by a third party, a signature authenticity certification is required.
2. For the submission of the request, the identification of the applicant is obligatory by attaching a copy of the Identity Card or any other legal document proving the applicants identity. Otherwise, the request is not accepted and cannot be examined by the Company.
3. The applicant must choose the right he wants to exercise
Right of more specific data protection legislation in electronic communications
Right of withdrawal of the already given consent
I declare responsibly that my data are accurate and true and I consent to the processing of these by the Company for the specific purpose of processing.
Place, __________ Details of the request received
Applicant’s signature Recipient’s signature